Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Panglao Beach - Alona Palm Beach Resort

http://www.alonapalmbeach.com/

Alona Palm Beach Resort and Restaurant has become the favorite haven of local and foreign tourists in Panglao Island. The serenity of the surroundings, the elegant comfort of its rooms, the exquisite taste of food, and the distinct hospitality of its staff, makes it the ideal destination for every tourist's dream vacation.

bohol

bohol

bohol

bohol

Tags:

bohol hotels

,

bohol

,

hotels

,palm beach resort, hotel bohol,  amorita resort, panglao island nature resort

7 comments:

  1. Bohol is one of the tourist destination in the Philippines. Bohol resorts offers affordable prices with complete amenities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bohol is a wonderful place and this is one of my dreams destination. My friends and I are planning to travel in Bohol this coming year. This Alona Palm Beach Resort is good for accommodation and I also like it because it is beautiful. I know in this resorts we can relax because of a natural environment and surely we can enjoy our stay here. Hope to see this place soon. Thanks^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bohol is one of my favorite destination in the Philippines. But the great experienced in my life while I'm in the Philippines, is cebu beach resorts. Very relaxing place and I love the aura of the beach.

    Cebu Beach Resorts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Bohol really offers a wonderful places. Thru pictures I should say that bohol is a must visit place. It is perfect for sports events like frisbee, volleyball also suitable for outdoor activities. I will refer this to my friend. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must say an awesome destination..A must visit destination on earth. Thanks for sharing the experiences with us.

    Best Regards,
    Cheap Hotels Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys for the comments.

    Regards,
    Raphael | http://boholwebdesigner.me.pn/ | http://minimalistwebsitedesigner.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like paradise, Another beautiful beach resort from the Philippines.


    Tourist Visa Australia

    ReplyDelete